Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Few Little Things

So I would like to share a few insights I have gained over the last few weeks.  It has been a really hard week and running has definitely been something that has helped me cope.  Some of these insights are a little funny and some are frankly just sad.

1.  Running and singing out loud is very therapeutic but make sure you do it where there are not too many people.  Case and point I was running through the country and an older gentleman was out in his yard when I happened by singing the lyrics "You make me feel so la.la..la..la....la."  He gave me an interesting look.

2.  Running and crying is also very therapeutic however sweat and tears can cause vision problems which can put you in danger.

3.  Running and screaming is not at all recommended although it may be therapeutic you will find yourself running out of breath too soon.

4.  Do not text and run at the same time you may run into a farmer on the side of the road and he may look at you funny because he saw where you kept your phone...(((raised eyebrows)))

On a more serious note...

5.  Everyone needs someone in their life who makes them feel loved, beautiful, and wanted.  I don't care who you are.  So you should really tell and show your someone these things as much as possible.  Don't take them for granted.

My next race is coming up shortly..I am sure it will be an adventure...until then...chubby girl out :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete