Saturday, October 8, 2011

Countdown to next race...one week

So next Saturday is my race and I have been training hard.  My goal is to finish in 30-32 minutes.  I think I can do it!  I am really excited for it.  Even though we got snow this week, the forecast for Saturday is 68 and breezy.  I don't know about you, but sounds like good running weather to me.  Pictures and race results will be posted as soon as I am done.

So I thought I would ask a question of my reading and running public...music when running...yes or no?  I am one of those people who needs to have tunes when I hit the pavement or the treadmill.  It takes my mind off the task and sometimes the pain.  I love things that are fast and that I can even sing to..out loud (when no one is around anyway).

These are just a few of my favorite songs to run to right now:
Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes
Raise Your Glass by Pink
Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae
Running by David Archuleta

I have four different running play lists on my iPod so I can choose depending on my mood.  Have suggestions???  Shoot me a comment...I am always looking for new music.

Until race time....I will be training chubby....chubby girl out.

1 comment:

  1. I used to have to have music. I don't remember when I made the switch. I got sick of messing with too big earbuds. I miss it sometimes on road runs, but I'm content with silence on my trail runs. When I did listen I liked black eyed peas and cake.

    ReplyDelete